Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This map depicts the number of days since a Weather Forecast Office has issued a given VTEC product. You can set the plot to a retroactive date, which computes the number of number of days prior to that date.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 22 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 18 Nov 2022: Days since last Blizzard Warning
- 02 Mar 2021: Days Since Last SVR Warning
- 12 Jul 2019: Last Hurricane Warning
- 11 Dec 2017: Days since last Winter Storm Warning
- 13 Jan 2017: Since Last Ice Storm Warning
- 07 Sep 2016: Since Last Flash Flood Watch
- 01 Apr 2015: Days since last Severe Warning
- 14 Oct 2014: Days since last Tornado Warning
- 10 May 2013: The Last Tornado Warning