Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot presents hourly variable metrics from automated stations. Values are partitioned by week of the year to smooth out some of the day to day variation.
Updated 28 Jun 2022: Partitioning by week is now done by taking the day of the year divided by 7 instead of iso-week calculation. This hopefully makes the data presentation more straight forward.
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 23 Aug 2022: Visibility Climatology
- 25 Jun 2021: Dew Points over 70
- 06 Dec 2019: Temperatures 50 Plus
- 10 May 2019: Hourly Temps below 50
- 18 Oct 2017: Hourly Temps above 70
- 07 Apr 2017: Hourly 70+
- 19 Aug 2016: 70 Degree Dew Points
- 12 Feb 2015: Frequency below Freezing
- 18 Jul 2011: It is that time of year