Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot presents the daily high, low, or average temperature departure. The average temperature is simply the average of the daily high and low. The daily climatology is simply based on the period of record observations for the site.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 3 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 14 Jul 2023: 2023 Low Temp Departures
- 27 Apr 2023: 2023 Daily GDD Departures
- 26 Jul 2022: 2022 High Temp Percentiles
- 30 Nov 2021: 2021 Daily High Sigma Departures
- 18 Dec 2020: 2020 Low Temp Departures
- 16 Oct 2020: 2020 High Temp Departures
- 15 Apr 2020: 2020 Low Temp Percentiles
- 26 Dec 2019: Largest Departure of Year
- 20 Sep 2019: GDD Percentiles
- 13 Jun 2019: Daily GDD Departures
- 15 Mar 2019: Breaking the Blue Streak
- 23 Oct 2018: A few recent days above
- 26 Jun 2018: Quite The Reversal
- 11 Apr 2018: Recently Mostly Blue
- 21 Feb 2017: 3 Sigma
- 19 Oct 2016: Largest Departure Since Spring
- 21 Mar 2016: Turns cold
- 07 Jul 2015: Few Hot Days since March
- 30 Apr 2015: Ups and Downs for Year
- 29 Oct 2014: 2014 Daily Departures
- 02 Nov 2007: Lows are especially warmer