Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This chart presents the range between the warmest high temperature and the coldest low temperature for a given month for each year. The bottom panel displays the range between those two values. The black lines represent the simple averages of the data.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 2 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 20 Apr 2023: An Average April
- 01 Jul 2021: Large June Range
- 09 Jul 2020: Tight July Range so Far
- 27 May 2020: May Temp Range
- 13 Nov 2018: November Ranges
- 03 Jan 2018: About the Decreasing Range
- 01 Nov 2017: October Range
- 17 Aug 2017: Muted August Range
- 13 Oct 2015: Room to the Downside
- 23 Jul 2015: July Ranges
- 22 Oct 2014: October Ranges