Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This generates a map showing USDA NASS weekly statistics. The date you select is rectified back to the latest available date. Historical data is linearly interpolated so that departures can be computed. A complication is that NASS data does not exist before the season has started or ended. In this situation, hopefully the Right-Thing is done!
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 5 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 04 Oct 2022: 2022 Soybean Harvest Progress
- 29 Jun 2022: Eastern Corn Belt Dive
- 03 May 2022: Progress or lack thereof
- 17 Aug 2021: Further Degradation
- 16 Jun 2021: Topsoil Moisture Change
- 05 May 2021: Great Soybean Planting Progress
- 07 Oct 2020: Great Soybean Progress
- 21 Nov 2019: Corn Harvest Difficulties
- 24 May 2019: Corn Planting Difficulties
- 11 Jul 2018: Early Corn Silking
- 18 Jul 2013: Late Corn Silking