Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This chart displays a histogram of daily high and low temperatures for a station of your choice. If you optionally choose to overlay a given year's data and select winter, the year of the December is used for the plot. For example, the winter of 2017 is Dec 2017 thru Feb 2018. The plot details the temperature bin with the highest frequency.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 3 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 07 Nov 2023: Warm November Combo
- 08 Jul 2022: Low Range for July
- 21 Jan 2021: 41 Degree Warmup
- 22 Dec 2020: December Highs and Lows
- 27 Jun 2019: June Highs and Lows
- 01 Dec 2017: November Highs and Lows
- 10 Mar 2017: Highs and Lows for March
- 24 Jul 2015: July Highs and Lows
- 18 Sep 2014: Common Temperatures
- 30 Nov 2009: Upper End