Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This chart presents the crop progress by year. The most recent value for the current year is denoted on each of the previous years on record.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 2 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 26 Sep 2023: 2023 Corn Harvest Progress
- 04 Jul 2023: Knee High by Fourth of July
- 03 May 2023: Days Suitable for Field Work
- 17 Nov 2022: 95% Corn Harvest Done
- 06 Jul 2022: Emerged Soybeans
- 18 Nov 2020: 97% Done
- 29 Apr 2020: Great Start for Corn Planting
- 24 Oct 2019: Another Late Soybean Harvest
- 05 Sep 2019: Soybeans Setting Pods
- 04 Sep 2019: 2019 Corn Denting Progress
- 02 May 2019: Illinois Corn Progress
- 28 Nov 2018: Tough Soybean Harvest
- 28 Sep 2017: 2017 Corn Harvest Progress
- 07 Sep 2017: Corn Denting Progress
- 27 Apr 2017: 2017 Corn Planting Progress
- 20 Oct 2016: Soybean Harvest Progress
- 04 May 2016: Corn Emergence
- 20 Apr 2016: 2016 Corn Planting Progress
- 05 Nov 2014: Yearly Corn Harvest Progress