Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This map presents a daily IEM ReAnalysis variable of your choice. The concept of a day within this dataset is a period between 6 UTC to 6 UTC, which is Central Standard Time all year round.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 5 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 21 Jun 2023: Sunny as can be
- 12 Nov 2021: Windy Thursday into Friday
- 02 Mar 2020: Great Weekends Continue
- 30 Oct 2018: Pleasant Fall Day
- 13 Feb 2017: Very Warm Saturday
- 21 Apr 2016: Yesterday's Precipitation
- 30 Apr 2012: Not much range
- 06 Aug 2008: Open windows again
- 19 Jun 2007: Every half inch counts