Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This plot displays the frequency of a given day in the month having the coldest high or low temperature of that month for a year.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 2 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 20 Sep 2022: Warmest Day of September
- 28 Mar 2022: Day of Warmest March Temp
- 17 Sep 2020: Early Sept Cold Low Hold?
- 25 Mar 2019: Warmest Day of March
- 19 Dec 2018: Warmest Day of December
- 24 Nov 2017: Warmest Day of November
- 07 Aug 2017: Coldest High of August
- 24 Sep 2015: Coldest Day of September
- 12 May 2015: Coldest May Day
- 09 Mar 2015: March Min Date
- 30 May 2012: Coolest day in May
- 15 Apr 2011: Warm and Cold April Highs