Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:This application generates a wind rose for a given criterion being meet. A wind rose plot is a convenient way of summarizing wind speed and direction.
View Data (as csv) Download as Excel
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 09 Jun 2022: Pleasant June Dew Points
- 07 Oct 2021: Rare October Combination
- 28 Feb 2020: 55+ in February
- 22 Nov 2019: November Winds When Temps 50+
- 13 May 2019: May Winds with Sub-50 Temps
- 21 Nov 2017: 60+ in November
- 07 Jun 2016: June Winds with Low Dew Points
- 07 Mar 2016: March 70s + Winds
- 13 Jan 2016: Above Freezing in January
- 02 Nov 2015: Above 70 in November
- 24 Sep 2014: 80s in September
- 09 Sep 2014: Thunderstorm and Winds