Automated Data Plotter
This application dynamically generates many types of graphs. These graphs are derived from processing of various data sources done by the IEM. Please feel free to use these generated graphics in whatever way you wish. Reset App. The IEM Explorer application offers a simplified frontend to some of these autoplots.
Second, select specific chart options::
Plot Description:Generates a map of WPC Quantitative Precipitation Forecast (QPF) and most recent US Drought Monitor to the date choosen to plot the WPC forecast.
Based on a sampling of recent timings for this application, plot generation time has averaged 9 seconds. Hold on for the plot is generating now!
IEM Daily Features using this plot
The IEM Daily Features found on this website often utilize plots found on this application. Here is a listing of features referencing this plot type.
- 23 Oct 2023: Wet Week Ahead
- 17 Aug 2023: Not a good forecast
- 09 Sep 2022: This would be nice, but
- 20 Jun 2022: Concerning Map
- 20 Aug 2021: Drought Help?
- 25 May 2021: Needed Rain Forecast
- 05 Oct 2020: Remarkably Dry Forecast
- 29 May 2020: Drought Concerns into June
- 17 Mar 2020: Green Map
- 27 Dec 2019: Wet End to the Decade
- 02 Aug 2019: Limited Help for Dryness
- 31 May 2019: Finally, a break?
- 02 Oct 2018: Lots More Rain Coming
- 31 Aug 2018: Seven Inches in Seven Days
- 03 Aug 2018: Next Seven Days
- 11 May 2018: Next Five Days